Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello Stranger #2



Our second edition of 'Hello, Stranger" comes to us from overseas, in our first international artist feature here on C.C.I. Straight from the U.K., diabolical mash-up wizard 'Schismatic' appeared over on 420chan.org, a Captain Captain Industries online favorite, if I do say so myself. Schismatic arrives in perfect time for the up-and-coming mash-up revival, and I must say, these tracks completely hold their own.

Give a minute of your time to check out Schismatic, and if you have a SoundCloud account, give him some good feedback and a definite subscription. While these individual songs are limited to only four, you can easily see that Schis' knows how to blend effortlessly.

Don't take my word for it though! Listen for yourself.

-- Captain Captain Industries and SoundCloud present --

Schismatic

Kong vs Beware by Schismatic

On It '08 vs California Sunshine by Schismatic

Coup d'Etat vs El Microfono by Schismatic

Under the Radar by Schismatic

I think you just found the music for your next night-time get-togethers.

C.C.I xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...