Thursday, March 3, 2011

"I Need A Doctor" -- The Illustrious Return Of Dre.

The fact that I didn't have this up sooner will be the death of me.

Behold : A taste of one of the most prolific musicians on Earth. Period.





Detox is going to be huge. Game-changing. Never was a hater, but I did have questions. This track is proof that we have nothing to worry about -- Dre never fell off. Throughout his career, the guy never made a bad move. He's just been dealt inane obstacles that I have trouble even imagining, and he caps his career off by retiring on top : The Jerome Bettis of hip-hop. MC's releasing anything in 2011 have some legendary standards ahead of them, and most certainly have everything to worry about.

Pay respects,
C.C.I.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...