Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hold That Tiger - Our Official Hip-Hop Instrumental EP


Captain Captain Industries - Hold That Tiger (EP)

March 6th marks the first ever digital release from Captain Captain Industries, and it comes correct with a four-song set and some album art. Get 'em while they're hot.

Free EP download, courtesy of our gang of subscribers.

Note : All songs are original pieces - but no worries; I advise some freestylin', remixin', or what else you all can throw at me. The only thing I ask? If you top the charts with one of these beats, it'd be sick if you bought me this.


Edit : The download page looks different for some users. Note that some users may have to download these tracks individually. Nothing personal, guys. :)


-C.C.I. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have heard Bill Murray Beats on Soundcloud, but I am downloaded "Spliff Cliff."

    It feels like my face and computer are melting simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...