Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recovery


What's up, y'all? Nice to be back at the office again. Apologies for the no-show, but your boy had the flu pretty damn bad. Now that I'm back up on my feet again, we're gonna tear ass outta here!

First off, I gotta share some linkage with ya'. This has been my new obsession lately, as the concept is pure Nobel Prize-worthy.

Ladies n' gents -- behold...

A Tumblr account that prides itself on original 'Kanye West lyrics rewritten to be about food'. Yeah, it truly is that awesome.


No One Man Should Have All That Flour


What else do we have goin' on here...

Oh, check it. Waka Flocka Flame rolls with his crew in Wal*Mart. Kind of a nonsense-video, but it did coin my new favorite term, 'schmedium'.




Remember that video we threw up here of that little junior goin' ham to some Bob Marley? Well, same concept here. Just a little more 'hood.



Bahh, that's all for now. I'll get back to the regular blogging soon. I'm still a little dazed... wash your hands and use a shit-ton of Germ-X.

C.C.I. xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...