Saturday, January 8, 2011

bisons n' buffalos

Did y'all see that art showcase @ The Beauty Shop yesterday? Camille's style is fucking ill. My boy Jason Burkhardt of the P.A.C. crew dropped some bills on a piece of this, and I gotta say, it's gonna look fly wherever he puts it.

Anyway, I was at our Medical Unit in Mt. Pleasant, when our lobby television displayed the local news, highlighting C.C.I. fav's The Olympics. Shit was ballin' outrageous.




Peep the official link right here. Good to see our bro's killin' it and taking their sound to the next level.

What else do we have in the file here... Oh, my playoff record thus far is 1-1. Not quite the 4-0 I imagined, but then again, who really thought the Seahawks would take it to the Saints? Congrat's to LT and the Jets for actually proving their worth under Rex Ryan by beating the Colts with a solid, last second field goal attempt.

Blahh, other than that, mellow day here. I'm gonna hit the sack. Proofreading mixtape selections and what-not. You take it easy though!

C.C.I. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...